Branding

This week in Digital Media our tutor acted as a potential client and requested us to create a brand for his new business. Our client is opening a new company that specialises in animal behaviour most especially dogs, he is looking to have branding appear on business documents and marketing. His company is new so the design should meet the standard of contemporary trends. He doesn’t want it to be location based as he aim to expand and become a national company, it should be professional and fun if necessary and also there should be an engagement between the pets and their owners as his company is interested in not just the animals but also the animal owners.

In my little group we decided to do some research and each came up with different ideas on how to approach the task.

IMG_3047 I came up with this drawing and although it might not seem like it, the drawing shows a little puppy being wrapped around its owner. I came up with the design because just as the client requested, there need to be some sort of engagement between the dog and its owner so it would make more sense to have the design like that, also it very simple and has a meaning to it. If digitally drawn it would fit perfectly well under the category of contemporary design.

sam'sA dog jumping to catch a ball is an idea by a group member and I must say it such a brilliant idea. The dog jumping can be a symbol of freedom, and the ball could represent the interaction between dog and the owner. it’s simple, straight forward and meets the needs of a good brand.

We are one logo

This is just me making few changes and giving the company a name I think suits it.