LEARN 4 (update)

After careful consideration and evaluation of my proposed method of presentation, I have decided to to combine my the final project to just being a single file. In other words, the three different learning style (Auditory, Kinaesthetic and Visual) my original aim of presenting them in three different segment with each style focusing on its own, seems like a project that was going be too long or boring and might lose its main objective.

I spoke to my tutor about the project and he suggested I make the whole idea into one file so it can be easily accessed and a lot better when it comes to presentation.

the beneficial factor about having the project in one file is that when its presented, it enables both the Auditory, Kinaesthetic and Visual learner consume the same information at the same time and that allows the students be the judge of how they understood the information better either by watching it, doing it or by participating in it.

in our classrooms today students are being taught with the combination of both sound, sight and experimenting all in one go so I think learn 4 have should have some credibility when its being presented to an audience.

link of video below